Have you ever thought of visiting Dubai
If yes, then the Desert safari of Dubai must definitely be on your to-do list.
After all, going to Dubai for a tour and not experiencing a Desert safari is to leave out the most enchanting and essential experience of the Dubai Tour.
Just imagine the feeling of riding your jeep in the never-ending sand dunes of the desert.
Also, don’t forget to ride the camel while you are there.
Camel riding in a desert is an experience that is entirely different from what you experience while riding a camel in a non-desert area.
Then there is the Traditional Dance from Tanoura Performers.
Enjoying their performance while enjoying a barbecue or a scrumptious dinner is an experience that you don’t wanna miss.
If you forget, let me list what you can expect to experience there.
- Bashing Sand Dunes
- Camel Riding
- Overnight Camping
- Sand Buggy
- Barbecue and Dinner
- Air Balloon Ride
- Tanoura Dance
- Heena Painting
Extra Addition: You can also walk and play in the sand by yourself.
Next, let me elaborate and explain each experience in short.
1. Bashing Sand Dunes
In a desert, what could be better than riding a jeep across the desert while experiencing the thrill and adventure of riding over massive sand dunes.
Sand Bashing could be said to be the rawest and most authentic experience of a desert safari.
2. Camel Riding
Riding a camel around the lonesome desert of Dubai is integral to your experience. This bumpy camel ride provides the sunset and other scenery across the desert. It’s a mesmerizing experience.
3. Overnight Camping
After a day of tiring and thrilling desert safari, now it’s time to set up the camp for the night. Set up the camp in the desert, stargaze in the night sky, and enjoy your night.
4. Sand Buggy
Although roaming the desert in someone else’s car is enjoyable, how could it compare to riding a sand buggy or a quad bike by yourself.
Don’t underestimate the thrill of driving a quad bike up and down the sand dunes by yourself.
5. Barbecue and Dinner
Well, there’s not much to say about this. However, the feel of eating in a desert at a campsite is a different kind of enjoyment.
6. Air Balloon Ride
Rising up to 4000ft in the sky, the hot air balloon ride gives a 360-degree view of the entire desert.
7. Tanoura Dance
This dance of Dubai is filled with dancers wearing dresses of various colors. It is an amusing and entertaining performance.
8. Heena Painting
Heena Painting or, as we Indians like to call it ~ Mehandi. Traditionally used in deserts by the ancients to cool their bodies, it later became a form of tattoo art in places that do not support the modern art of tattoos.
As the day ends, it’s time for the sun to set. It might not be so unique in other places, however, watching the sun settle in the depths of the earth. Watching as the sky is painted in the color of the setting sun is a mesmerizing experience and a fantastic way to end the day.
- Riding Jeeps in sand dunes, quad bikes in deserts, hot air balloons in the sky, camels on the land, and desert skateboarding down the slopes.
- This kind of adventurous experience is unmatched by any other place.
- The Tanoura Performance, a mixture of colors and costumes, brings brilliance to the single color of the desert.
- The Dubai desert is one of the few remaining places where it is still possible to stargaze without the disturbance of air pollution filling up the sky.
- An overnight stay in the desert while enjoying the local culture and food is necessary.
- By the way, the last mention, I found that many people love the experience of running barefoot in the night desert.
- It seems to be a great experience.
- Although I am not sure about the authenticity of this sentence, I would also be someone to try something like this.
In conclusion, you can expect fun, adventure, thrill, and excitement in a desert safari.
I hope that you enjoy your trip to the desert and that you found this article helpful for reference.
Just keep in mind that you don’t miss out on the excitement of the trip.
Leave a Reply