1. The Coronavirus
We cannot guide up in our hands for Coronavirus as medical professionals & scientists are taking precautions and finding some treatment for it.
But, for Lockdown, it is all up to us the common people to take special care of.
The businesses from all over the globe are having a vast impact and most of them decided to utilize the “Work From Home” model as a keystroke in this pandemic.
For a successful – Work From Home model, you need to ensure all the processes should be undertaken through online meetings. This will help you to have a track of all the action plans and individual participation, meets their performance under one computer screen. To have a note of this, you need a better meeting action items that can keep your all records in one place.
Here is a list of top 4 online tools that generate meetings action items in one click:
To keep a track of action items, Trello is a good option. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- You can see it ongoing: Humans are indeed a visual creature. So while looking at a project with high-level view, Trello offers an ability to see what the other people are doing and how those things can correlate to your action items.
- Notifications are enabled: When you assign an action item to someone, then that person will get a notification as an acknowledgement. This means you do not need to send an additional message to confirm him/her.
- Create checklists within an action item card: For few action items it generally requires additional sub-items. Trello allows you to do that.
2) Microsoft Word Online
With the people who are familiar with Microsoft Word, you still might be missing out an essential feature from it.
A Word template can be the best example to give you a track of action items, allowing the team to join within the document and that too in real time – if you use Word Online.
A caution note: While using Word, you may encounter with constant task lists with a lot of comments and tracked changes. This can increase the chances of more cluttering of data and you may feel uneasy at times.
There is no need for you to create Gantt-style charts on your own as Asana generates it for you automatically. Making it easier.
As like Trello, Asana too provides you some board functionalities, like:
- With due dates, it marks action items – When an action item is nearly closed to its deadline, a reminder is sent to the creator of the tasks via email.
- It prioritize cards of action items – There is a feature that helps you to mark label for the action item with priority as low, medium or high as per the need.
- Deadlines are visually seen on calendar – With this feature you would be having rights to see the tasks that are having due dates on a professional calendar view.
Asana’s free version has a limit for you to search with basic functionalities and also limits your teams with capacity of 15 members. If your team is bigger, you need to pay for subscriptions.
Unlike other tools above AIRA is a totally a different entity. It not only provides you meeting action items, but also meeting transcriptions and many other functions like:
- Autojoin a meeting – Aira is a Meeting AI Assistant that can join your online meetings on your behalf. If you have a scheduled meeting, just enable the autojoin mode in the Aira’s dashboard. And, here you go! Enjoy seamless autojoining online calls.
- It generates high-quality meeting transcriptions and action items – Aira has a best meeting transcription and action items quality rate of upto 95% which is the best among any other. This can help you to lesser up your manual notes therefore.
While every online tool for creating action items has its features and functionalities, Aira rises out to be a standalone tool. It not only generates the precise action items, but also gives you much more additional features so you can rule your kingdom (business). So, start using these tools and see the change.