With JEE Main being one of the most critical engineering entrance exams, aspirants must have many questions. Applicants must seek answers to questions such as what strategy to use in the exam, how to prepare for JEE Main, and whether there is a need for separate coaching for both attempts. Naturally, in such a confusing situation, some tips from the experts always seem helpful. So, to guide you for these exams in a better way, we have some great tips from the experts to crack the JEE MAIN exams with flying colours.
1. Make a study schedule — Before beginning the preparation for the examination, every JEE aspirant should create a study plan. Create a revision schedule for each chapter and topic. Make short notes and list all formulas and points to remember. Mark difficult questions and their solutions. This will aid in quick revision before the exam.
2. Take command over your timetable — Candidates must plan ahead of time to prepare on time and deal with study pressure. By now, serious students should have evaluated their preparation or been informed of it by their teachers. So, now is the time to solidify your preparation and ensure that you perform exceptionally well in the actual JEE Main exam.
3. Double the efforts during the end moment — Candidates should adjust their preparation strategy slightly. Candidates must double their efforts and begin regular practice for the JEE Main 2023 exam as soon as possible. The increased effort will ensure that candidates progress rapidly and complete the curriculum on time.
4. Clarify ideas and doubts — Candidates must ensure that all doubts are cleared, according to expert JEE Main preparation tips. Every subject’s fundamental concepts should have a clear foundation. Ensure that concepts are clear and confident.
5. Give equal attention to all subjects — Candidates should devote equal time to three subjects: chemistry, physics, and mathematics. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are all equally important subjects. So, divide the remaining months’ time wisely among the three subjects. The primary focus should be on Class XII board topics, with the following revision of Class XI topics.
6. Go for mock tests — Candidates must take JEE Main mock tests before taking the exam. Not only that, but the NTA also establishes practice centres to assist candidates with their exam preparation. Candidates can learn the exam pattern and process of answering questions by practicing mock tests.
7. Take care of your health — Candidates must maintain a healthy diet and get enough sleep to stay fit. Putting yourself under unnecessary stress will not help you in the long run. Maintain a positive attitude and physical fitness while studying for JEE Main.
8. Pick your reference carefully — NCERT books are a great source of information, but they are insufficient for JEE Main preparation. Important topics should be covered in additional reference books. Please choose one or two reference books that you find easy to understand for clarifying your concepts and stick to them while studying.
9. Practice online-based exams — You can practise the exam by taking these shift-based tests. The JEE Mains previous year’s online test will not only help you improve your score, but it will also help you improve your problem-solving skills.
10. Understand the concepts completely — JEE questions are not as direct as those in school and require you to apply various concepts. As a result, a thorough understanding of the concepts is required.
11. Maintain concentration — Avoid temptations such as laptops, smartphones, and social media. All of this would only serve to distract you from your goal. Please find a way to avoid being tempted and ultimately avoid them.
12. Take frequent breaks — Remember to take short breaks in between. These breaks will allow you to refresh your mind and improve your concentration.
13. Keep in mind the essential formulae — Making a list of important formulas and theorems comes in handy when solving numerical problems in Mathematics and Physics. This also aids in the quick review of all critical theorems and formulas.
Leave a Reply