Over the past few days, I saw many questions on Quora that people are looking for free competitor analysis tools for analysing competitor websites. As we know free tools are limited in the market & hard to find. In this post, I will discuss with your top 5 free competitor analysis tools, that can help you to compete with your competitors. I have used many tools (free & paid both) that available in the market, all have different features and uniqueness to find backlink of the competitor but all are not good. Here I will provide you my research on some of the best tools in the market. So, lets start:
1. SEO SpyGlass – It’s a free software offered by “Link-Assistant. Com”. It’s come with a bundle package of 4 software’s (all are free until & unless you don’t want to download reports.)
A. SEO SpyGlass – Backlink research & auditing
B. Rank Tracker – Keyword research & rank monitoring
C. WebSite Auditor – Site auditing & on-page optimisation
D. LinkAssistant – Link building & management
SEO SpyGlass is a competitor analysis tool that helps you to find all the backlinks of the competitor. This tool has a good user interface that allows you to operate this tool very easily. Moreover, just install this tool and use it.
2. Rank Signals – Its an online competitive analysis tool that works with both users (registered & non registered) but I recommend you to use it after registration. It takes only a few seconds with email verification after that you can use it unlimited time for unlimited competitors. The amazing thing about this tool is, its start within a few seconds and give you accurate results.
3. Open Site Explorer – OSE is a fantastic tool powered by MOZ. This tool provides you the latest information related to domain, backlink, link opportunity and more. This free tool only needs email, registration after that it works fine. Here are some of the features of this tool:
A. Find new backlinks of your competitor
B. Domain Authority & Page Authority
C. Linking Domains of your competitor
D. Spam Analysis
E. Link opportunity
4. Alexa – Another free tool, offered by Amazon Inc. It will provide you the latest stats on the website like current traffic ranks, audience geography, top keywords from search engines, total sites linking, etc. If you get premium membership of this tool then you will get the ultimate opportunity to explore your competitor more deeply. But I recommend you to use it as a free member. Overall this tool is good for competitor analysis.
5. SpyFu – It’s a famous tool available in the market for a free analysis of any website or competitor. It will give you an ultimate experience when you use this tool for checking any website. Apart from organic details this tool also provide you paid search details, paid keywords and AdWords History. Moreover, just visit the website of this tool and get the latest information of your competitor.
If you can afford to buy group seo tools, then many companies in the online market provide all competitors analysis tools and other seo tools at affordable prices. You have to visit each site and compare the prices and services of each website. Some provide Ahref & SEMrush in the combo pack or bundle pack, which can be easily accessible through the extension or custom-developed software. Moreover, before purchasing any tool, you can start the trial pack or check the reviews on the internet.
Apart from these tools, I am sharing with your competitor analysis report that help you to analyse competitor website.
Leave a Reply