What is the eligibility criterion for IELTS?
There is no specific criterion when it comes to eligibility for IELTS. Also, the exam is open to all. However, as a student you must be aware of eligibility criteria based on different institutes. However, when it comes to IELTS, there’s no specific criterion. The only benchmark for this test is going above the age of 16.
Registration process of IELTS
There are altogether 48 fixed dates in a year. The test of IELTS is available on these dates. This means, students have the chance to choose dates from the four phrases in a month. This however, depends on local requirements. Therefore, students have the liberty to choose any date among the 48 days as per the convenience. Moreover, the candidates also have the option of reattempting for IELTS tests. The very best part is; applicants can opt to provide the examination as many times until they reach their fantasy score. However, each time you appear make sure to pay the fee every time.
Easy registration process
- Visit the official website of IELTS
- Go to “Register” for testing option
- Select the preferred test, type of test and availability.
- Do not forget to check the date of test in the city
Methods of registering for IELTS exam
There are two types of registration process, online and offline. In the IELTS online process you need to go to the registration page and create a profile. After creating a profile you need to pay the exam fee on the online platform. Online registration process on the official website is safest and fastest. Online registration process can be availed anytime, any day. Make sure you have a credit or debit card through which you can make the payment.
On the contrary, when it comes to offline form, consider registering at the British Council office or IDP India office. The registration form can be downloaded or manually filled as a paper application from the office itself. The exam fee can be paid through demand draft, bank deposit, and credit or debit card. An instant confirmation will be given to you after the reservation is done.
Booking a slot for IELTS exam
- Log on to the official website of IELTS
- Choose your location and then click on “Book a Test”
- Choose the desired test location (based on the available test centers)
- Choose the preferred test, date and module
- Fill the required details and complete the application
- Proceed to the payment page and the process is done.
Important points to consider
- Before appearing for the test of IELTS make sure to keep these important points in mind.
- The aspirant must be in the age of 16 or above
- The information provided in during the registration process must match with the info shown in passport
- Candidates should carry passport to the test center
Test centers for IELTS
As there are specific dates for IELTS examination, based on the demands there are certain centers which are strewn across India. These include:
- Navi Mumbai
As eligibility criteria differ, it is important to choose the best institute that suits your preferences.
For IELTS Online Coaching in India, contact Simpli English.
Leave a Reply