It is essential for the user to get the entire solution of their problem for any antivirus issue as it may slow down your computer performance and data will be insecure. Though, it is essential to keep up to date your antivirus software for prevention of your data and personal information and to work correctly in your system. If your Norton antivirus software has come to an end, you can Enter Norton product key for the renewal of your software and the superior security of your device.
When using Norton antivirus software in your device, sometimes you have to face problems like it started showing error 9999,174. This error can occur due to many reasons such as:
- Incomplete installation of your product.
- The operating system is not updated.
- They have broken windows registry entries.
- No longer use of device drivers or managers.
- Deletion of Norton related software program without checking.
Above these are the leading causes behind the error. Many times it happens that customer might ignore the alert sign of these errors, but before your antivirus software stops working it shows some symptoms like:
- In a repeat mode showing error 9999,174 existence.
- It is crashing the computer system while carrying out the same program.
- Slowing down of your device windows operating system.
- Interference between the active program window.
If you see error 9999,174 in your computer screen, given below are the solutions for resolving your problem in such a few easy steps:
Solution 1: Restoring your system windows:
- On the below-left side click on the “Start” taskbar button.
- In the given search bar enter “system restore” in the field.
- Click on “system restore” in the search results.
- If suggested enter an administrator password.
- One-by-one follow all the steps.
- Select the appropriate restore point.
- Restore your computer.
In case if it shows an error now also, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Try the Windows file checker
- Click on the “Start” taskbar button.
- In the search bar enter the “Command.
- Click on the entrance while pressing Ctrl-shift key.
- Get the permission box.
- Click on yes tab
- You will see a command prompt window.
- Now enter the “Sfc/Scan now” on the screen.
Still, you see an error, go through our next solution.
Solution 3: Device drivers or Managers
You need to update your device drivers and managers at regular intervals for its proper functioning and the betterment of your system.
However, if you try all these above-given solutions and still not satisfied, then contact us on our numbers any time of the day. Our expert technicians will resolve your problem in no time.