Oracle Education – Is It Worth My Time?
Many people seek Oracle training or certification in order to bolster their careers in either business or IT – but is it worth it? Can getting an Oracle certificate really help you make the kind of money you dream of? That answer to that question is more than just a straightforward “yes” or “no”, and largely depends on a number of other factors as well. However, there is no doubt that Oracle certification can take you places.
Some Of The Many Benefits Of Getting An Oracle Certification are:
- Oracle has a huge impact on the world of business and a widely-respected and renowned database that securing your certification shows your competency in.
- Not only does having this training show your prospective employer that you know what you’re doing, but having it in your resume before applying shows that you are dedicated to excelling in your field.
- This mark of excellence is a determining factor for many employers, as having oracle certification sets you apart from your competitors for jobs.
- Workers in the IT field who have Oracle certifications are some of the highest paid in the industry.
- If you are already employed in a job you love, getting your Oracle certification can give you better job security there, and help you get promoted on the basis of additional skills and value to your workplace.
- One you have achieved your Oracle certification, you will have the option to recertify and upgrade your certification as needed, offering you the latest information and knowledge in the field to then pass on to your current or future employer.
You can checkout:- A Complete Guide for Oracle Certification
Oracle Isn’t Just for Individual Employees!
For business owners, it can be a great move to have your employees or management certified in Oracle. Here are just a few of the reasons why upper-level management may want to consider Oracle certification for their staff:
- Your Oracle-certified employees are likely to perform at higher levels than those without certification.
- Staff retention has been shown to be higher in companies who employ those with Oracle certifications.
- Oracle-trained IT members typically show increased accuracy and productivity, overall.
Also Checkout: – Earn Money Apps for Android in India
A Word of Caution
Oracle is an amazing certification to have in the world of business and technology. It can secure you some of the best opportunities and help your employees work better. However, far too many people believe that having this certification will guarantee them a ticket to the good life without additional work, and that couldn’t be further from the truth.
It is vital to remember that an Oracle certification is like any other merit – alone, it does not have the power to net you any higher earnings than any other piece of paper you might tack on your office wall. All of the Oracle training in the world won’t land you that six-figure job you’re pining for. That isn’t to say that these certifications are without value. What is important is what you do with your certification.
It’s important to have realistic expectations of what any sort of merit can do to improve your employment situation. While there is something to be said for having an Oracle certification in your resume – or several, if you regularly re-certify or update your certification as needed – it isn’t a guarantee of employment or an automatic foot in the door anywhere in your career. You have to have the well-rounded skills and experience to back up that certification.
Think of Oracle training as preparing signage for advertising your skills and knowledge to potential employers. While this training won’t give you the complete skill set you need to be employable in your chosen field, it will give you a recognizable and well-respected “sign” to affix to yourself as a candidate. When your employer sees that you have this certification, you will be more likely to be considered than someone with equal skills to your own who lacks it. It’s not a guarantee, but it can be the boost you need to get a seat at the table where you plan to make your career.
Those who are willing to put in the work necessary to secure their dream job by working their way up the industry ladder and getting the training and certifications they need to do so are perfect fits for Oracle certification. A tool that can provide the edge modern IT employees need to build a better, brighter future, Oracle certification can help you create a way forward for yourself and your employees that you can all be happy with. Contact your local or online Oracle certification services provider today, and find out how you can put Oracle to work for your team!
Related Blog:- A Beginners Guide for Oracle Database Certification
Leave a Reply